Dr. Skin is the specialized cosmetic device effectively to brighten and improve your skin tone with the diamond peeling system and the low frequency technology.
Diamond peeling for effective skin regeneration
The diamond abrasion system uses a disposable or reusable diamond tip. Areas closer to the eyes and mouth can be abraded more accurately with diamond abrasion A diamond peeling device usually comes with tips of varied size and coarseness for different skin types and depths of resurfacing. The tips are made of natural diamond which polish the skin and remove dead cells, which are then vacuumed back into a waste filter. Natural diamond tips are preferred because they are easier to control and don’t irritate the skin (natural minerals are less likely to trigger adverse reactions). Benefits: Rejuvenating the aged skin and improving the skin tone. Diminishing fine lines/Improving coarse skin textures.
– Natural diamond tips can be used semi-permanently.
– 3 different types of tips are available depending on the skin condition and the area to be treated. It offers customized treatments for patients.
– It generates no skin waste by vacuuming the dead skin, dirt, etc. during the operation.
– It is a painless treatment and you may start to experience treatment effects immediately after your treatment.
– You can wash your face and even apply make-up. You can go on with your daily routine directly after your treatment.
Electroporation is a physical transfection method that uses an electrical pulse to create temporary pores in cell membranes through which substances like drugs can pass into cells.
It is a highly efficient treatment as it introduces effective solution into the dermal layer of the cell without any loss of the applied solution. Benefits: Diminishing lines, firming and brightening the skin. Effects can vary depending on the applied solution. Characteristics
– Maintaining the stability of the operation safely despite using a high 48 voltage system.
– Minimizing pain by giving an interval between sessions in order to reduce skin irritation.
– Depending on the width of the treated area 2 different sized hand pieces can be applied for effective operations.
Low Frequency treatment
– Regenerating skin cells by gentle low frequency with a massage effect.
– Definition: Low-frequency treatment is an anti-aging treatment intended to help promoting blood circulation and metabolism in the manner of applying low frequency to the body, massaging directly the muscles with the stimulations. In addition, this therapy causes muscular contraction, improving the resistance to physical weakness, obesity and diseases. It is used in obesity control machines on the basis of the principle of vibrating adipose cells.
– Massaging directly the muscles with vibration.
– Promoting metabolism with low frequency.
– Promoting the circulation of congested fluids in the body. So it recovers the circulatory system and can alleviate muscular pains.
It is a high-end facial care treatment applying additional electrotherapy after a cosmetic procedure. Definition: Electronic mask treatment is a facial care system using electric currents generated by the grounding pads and the clamps on the mask. It ensures effective nutrients or active ingredients evenly and effectively absorbed deep into the skin cell. Treatment: After wearing the electronic mask, you connect the mask with the clamps. Then the electricity will flow from the (+) grounding pad to the (-) grounding pad and it ensures effective solution to be absorbed deep into the skin. It stimulates skin cells related with skin brightening and skin regenerating, so improves skin conditions. Improving general skin conditions like skin brightening, skin firming, etc. Characteristics – It is a safe & effective treatment to promote skin recovering, revitalizing, brightening and moisturizing after a laser or microdermabrasion treatment. – Depending on the solution, it brings different effects and results. The treatment can be customized for the need of patient.